TPTP-2 has tilted platform that makes more parking spaces in tight area possible. It can stack 2 sedans above each other and is suitable for both commercial and residential buildings that have limited ceiling clearances and restricted vehicle heights. The car on ground has to be removed to use the upper platform, ideal for cases when the upper platform used for permanent parking and the ground space for short-time parking. Individual operation can be easily made by the key switch panel in front of system.
The two post tilting parking lift is a kind of valet parking. TPTP-2 is only used for sedans, and it is a subsidiary product of Hydro-Park 1123 when you don’t have enough ceiling clearance. It moves vertically, the users have to clear the ground level to get the higher level car down.It is hydraulic driven type that lifted by cylinders. Our standard lifting capacity is 2000kg, different finishing and waterproof treatment are available at customer’s request.
- Designed for low ceiling height
- Galvanized platform with wave plate for better parking
- 10 degree tilting platform
- Dual hydraulic lifting cylinders direct drive
- Individual hydraulic power pack and control panel
- Self-standing and self-support structure
- Can be moved or relocated
- 2000kg capacity, suitable for sedan only
- Electric key switch for security and safety
- Automatic shut-off if operator releases the key switch
- Both electrical and manual lock release for your choice
- Maximum lifting height adjustable to for different
- ceiling height
- Mechanical anti-falling lock on top position
- Hydraulic overloading protection
|Usable platform width||2100mm|
|Power pack||2.2Kw hydraulic pump|
|Available voltage of power supply||100V-480V, 1 or 3 Phase, 50/60Hz|
|Operation mode||Key switch|
|Safety lock||Anti-falling lock|
|Lock release||Electric auto release|
|Rising / descending time||<35s|
1. How many cars could be parked for each set?
2 cars. One is on the ground and another is on the second floor.
2. Is TPTP-2 used indoor or outdoor?
Both of them are available. The finishing is powder coating and plate cover is galvanized, with rust-proof and rain-proof. When used indoor, you need consider the ceiling height.
3. How much is the minimum ceiling height to use TPTP-2?
3100mm is the best height for 2 sedans with 1550mm high. Minimum 2900mm available height is acceptable to fit for TPTP-2.
4. Is the operation easy?
Yes. Keep holding the key switch to operate the equipment, which will stop at once if your hand releases.
5. If the power is off, can I use the equipment normally?
If the electricity failure happens often, we suggest you have a back-up generator, which can make sure the operation if no electricity.
6. What's the supply voltage?
Standard voltage is 220v, 50/60Hz, 1Phase. Other voltages could be customized according to clients' request.
7. How to maintain this equipment? How often it need the maintenance work?
We can offer you the detailed maintenance guide, and actually the maintenance of this equipment is very simple